High Quality: The Hopping Horse‘s ’surface is covered with soft fabric, the inside is made from extremely durable, Eco-Friendly soft rubber. Environmentally safe high-quality rubber material makes this bouncer safe and fun for your children. Encourages active play and develops hand eye coordination.
Bouncy and stable 4-legged Hopper - Easy inflation: remove the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the hole on the horse belly, insert the tip of the pump and inflate the hopper to good size, then replace the air stopper back into the hole quickly. The Hopper has extra-long ears for easy grasping and is just the right height to hone those balancing and coordination skills while providing a fun workout. It will look great in any playroom.
Great birthday party present or Christmas gift for unisex, baby infants, boys, girls, toddlers and preschoolers. We have more colors and styles for toddlers to easily distinguish animals, it‘s a great learning resource. This toy promotes creativity, balancing and coordination skills, and gross motor skills.
Time to let the animals out! This inflated toy is not just any kind of toy, it's a real-life inflatable ride on buddy that your kids will absolutely love! It's easy to use, just inflate, grab onto the long easy to grasp ears, and off you go! Suitable for spring touring, summer vacation, autumn sports & outdoor play. Your child can experience the real excitement of horse riding. Age under 2 years old should always be under direct supervision of an adult. Great for parties and indoor activities.
Children love the colorful design and quickly learn to sit and bounce forward while developing balance and coordination. This is one of the best toys for the healthy needs of young developing toddlers, promoting healthy exercise, fun, and joy. Play on lawns, patios, living rooms, kindergartens, nursery schools and playrooms to develop imagination.
9 Fun-Filled aids in helping your child’s development.
This toy helps develop:
1. Healthy energetic exercise for toddlers and children.
2. Teaches your child how to balance.
3. Helps gross motor development in their legs by bouncing and their arms by holding on.
4. Develops co-ordination.
5. Assists them in correct posture with their back held straight.
6. Helps them focus their attention on what they are doing and where they are heading.
7. Increases muscle strength.
8. Excellent for creative solo or group play. Group play will increase their social interaction skills.
9. Most important is that it teaches your child how to laugh and have fun and to learn by play.